Due to our continuous growth we are searching for dynamic, professional, communicative experienced employees. You have to be able to speak English.
- computer networking
- IT security
- Linux system
- basics of virtualization technology
- managing Windows workstations and supporting end-users
- diagnosing hardware failures
- English language
- driving license "B" category
- managing of network infrastructure
- monitoring and diagnosing network issues
- managing of application servers (Glassfish, Tomee/Tomcat, ?) and JAVA-based web applications hosting
- basic database administration: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- network services configuration : www, smtp, imap, pop3, samba, dns, git etc.
- automating system tasks with scripts
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "JUNIOR SYSTEM & NETWORK ENGINEER (LINUX)" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.