Location: Rybnik or Gliwice
- - depending on your experience and skills:
- - IT project management
- - running multi-competence teams
- - responsibility for your team’s the professional development
- - monitoring and verification of work progress in the project/team
- - active participation in Scrum process related activities
- - participating in company’s Project Management Board:
- - status reporting of managed projects/teams
- - active influence on the organization of work
- - active, ongoing cooperation with customers
- - taking care of the positive image of projects/teams/company
- - substantive support of pre-sales and marketing activities related to managed projects/teams
- - practical knowledge of the software development process
- - soft skills in the field of team management confirmed by a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- - good knowledge of such tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- - knowledge of English at the level suitable for efficient cooperation with a foreign client
- - ability to manage your own time as well as work time of your team
- - responsibility for entrusted tasks
- - driving license (cat. B)
Nice to have:
- - previous experience as a software developer
- - experience with business analysis
- - experience with architecture of IT systems
- - project management certification (AgilePM, Srum Master, Prince2, …)
- - fluency in English
- - German language proficiency
- - stable work in experienced and creative team
- - interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- - participation in international projects
- - life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
- - fitness/sport package (MultiSport)
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "PM" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.