- Collecting customer’s requirements and business needs
- Analyze collected requirements using standardized notation
- Preparing user screens mockups
- Designing flow of business processes
- Coordinating of the development team’s work
- Supporting the project manager
- Preparing and conducting user. acceptance tests (UAT)
- Preparing analytical and as-built documentation
- Preparing and conducting user trainings
- Experience in work at similar position
- Practical knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in cooperation with the business customer
- Ability of logical and effect thinking
- Knowledge of English sufficiently to efficiently work with foreign customer
- Practical knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Knowledge of MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Bizagi BPM Suite, Balsamiq Mockups
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "BUSINESS ANALYST" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.