- Implement scalable, reliable and resilient enterprise applications
- Implement business requirements with high quality assurance
- Member of Scrum self organizing team
- Collaboration with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Solid technical education
- Good knowledge of Java language
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with DBMS (MySQL, SQLServer)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Experience with implementation of Web APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Groovy and Grails
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing (JUnit, TestNG)
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note "JAVA DEVELOPER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.