-Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
-Collaborate within an agile team including UX Designers, Backend Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Expierence with RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control management (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Experience with Typography
- Experience with UX Design
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp build tools
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note "SENIOR FRONTEND DEV" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.