- Design and implement scalable, reliable and resilient enterprise applications - Responsibility for application/system architecture - Implement business requirements with high quality assurance - Technical leadership within Scrum team - Collaboration with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Solid technical education - Strong experience with Java language - Practical knowledge of Spring framework - Experience with implementation of Web APIs - Practical knowledge of DBMS - Practical knowledge of continuous delivery/integration process & tools - Advanced knowledge of unit testing - Advanced knowledge of Git - Openness & readiness for self-development - Team-work abilities
- Practical knowledge of messaging technologies - Experience with Elasticsearch - Experience with Docker engine - Practical knowledge of application servers - Experience with JVM configuration and performance tuning - Experience with Groovy and Grails - Experience with non-SQL & BigData
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments). Furthermore, I voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application documents to be processed for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.