Due to our continuous growth we are searching for dynamic, professional, communicative experienced employees.
You have to be able to speak in English (and optionally German).
- Review test-related documents (general specifications, functional specifications, requirements documentation, etc.)
- Plan, design, develop and automate test cases
- Execute test cases, analyze and report the results
- Ensure comprehensive tracking of defects
- Implement regression tests based on risk analyses
- Solid technical education
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (browsers, protocols, networking, HTML, JS, CSS, XML)
- Basic knowledge of web applications testing (Android app testing is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented language (C#/Java/Python/Ruby)
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer, strong motivation
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Min. 2 years' experience in the area of software testing
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Familiarity with any of Mac OS, iOS, Android
- Experience with test, requirements and defect management tools (TestLink, HP QC)
- Experience with test automation tools (SoapUI, QTP, Selenium)
- Experience with project management tools (Jira)
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of the agile software development methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
IPlease remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.