- Implement scalable, reliable and resilient enterprise applications
- Implement business requirements with high quality assurance
- Member of Scrum self organizing team
- Collaboration with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Solid technical education
- Good knowledge of Java language
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with DBMS (MySQL, SQLServer)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Experience with implementation of Web APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Groovy and Grails
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing (JUnit, TestNG)
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "JAVA DEVELOPER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.