Due to our continuous growth we are searching for dynamic, professional, communicative experienced employees. You have to be able to speak English.
- computer networking
- IT security
- Linux system
- basics of virtualization technology
- managing Windows workstations and supporting end-users
- diagnosing hardware failures
- English language
- driving license "B" category
- managing of network infrastructure
- monitoring and diagnosing network issues
- managing of application servers (Glassfish, Tomee/Tomcat, ?) and JAVA-based web applications hosting
- basic database administration: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- network services configuration : www, smtp, imap, pop3, samba, dns, git etc.
- automating system tasks with scripts
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "JUNIOR SYSTEM & NETWORK ENGINEER (LINUX)" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.