- Design and implement scalable, reliable and resilient enterprise applications - Responsibility for application/system architecture - Implement business requirements with high quality assurance - Technical leadership within Scrum team - Collaboration with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Solid technical education
- Strong experience with Java language
- Practical knowledge of Spring framework
- Practical knowledge of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Experience with implementation of Web APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Practical knowledge of DBMS (MySQL, SQLServer)
- Practical knowledge of unit testing (JUnit, TestNG)
- Practical knowledge of build tools (Maven)
- Advanced knowledge of Git
- Experience with Groovy and Grails - Experience with Elasticsearch - Practical knowledge of messaging technologies (JMS, AMQP) - Experience with Docker engine - Experience with JVM configuration and performance tuning - Experience with Oracle DBMS
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note "SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.