Due to our continuous growth we are searching for dynamic, professional, communicative experienced employees. You have to be able to speak English.
- computer networking
- IT security
- Linux and Windows Server administration
- routing and packet filtering in Linux
- implementing server solutions based on virtualization technology
- managing of network infrastructure
- network switches management
- monitoring and diagnosing network issues
- VPN configuration (IPSec, SSLbased)
- network services configuration : www, smtp, imap, pop3, samba, dns, git etc.
- managing of application servers (Glassfish, Tomee/Tomcat, …) and JAVAbased
- web applications hosting
- database administration: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- automating system tasks with scripts
- managing Windows workstations and supporting endusers
- diagnosing hardware failures
- English language
- driving license "B" category
- planning and building LAN/WAN networks
- BGP routers management
- script languages (np. Ruby, PHP)
- managing of other network devices (network printers, access points, MikroTik routers, teleconference systems, …)
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note "SENIOR SYSTEM & NETWORK ENGINEER (LINUX)" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.