Location: Rybnik or Katowice
- Preparing graphical visualisations of IT systems
- Designing user interface of mobile applications and web-based systems
- Caring of the ergonomics of user interface, taking into account standards for specific platform
- Participate as a member in Scrum self organizing team
- Collaborate with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Analysts and Customer’s Product Owners
- Collaboration with Sales Team
- Experience in work at similar position
- Practical knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in cooperation with the business customer
- Ability of logical and effect thinking
- Knowledge of English sufficiently to efficiently work with foreign customer
- Practical knowledge of Adobe CC
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence - Ability to work simultaneously on several projects
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
- Fitness/sport package (MultiSport)
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "UX Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.